• All students are required to enrol for academic session 2014/15.  Students studying in Trimester 1 should have completed their enrolment by Friday 3 October 2014.  After this date you should contact your School to discuss possible Late Enrolment.

    Click on the links Your Eligibility to Enrol, and When to Enrol.  Different groups of students become eligible to enrol at different times (eg. new and continuing, full and part time, under-graduate and post-graduate, Home and Non-EEA/EEU) so check here for dates and eligibility details. 

    The Online Enrolment Team are on hand to help if you are have any queries or difficulties with your enrolment - enrol@uws.ac.uk or tel: 01292 886001.


  • Enrolment Information

    Link to Online Enrolment

    To enrol online your User ID is your Banner ID. This 8-digit number appears on correspondence you will have received from UWS and begins B00……

    Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) is set initially as your date of birth in the format ddmmyy

    Self Service Banner

    Help to enrol

    Our Online Enrolment User Guide gives you a step-by-step guide through online enrolment.

    Throughout the online enrolment process, you will find Help. If you are unsure about any of the questions being asked or what you are doing, please refer to Help.

    If you require any assistance please contact the Online Enrolment Team by emailing: enrol@uws.ac.uk  or tel: 01292 886001.

    Obtain your student ID card

    You may have uploaded a photograph during Online Enrolment, or emailed a photo to studentcard@uws.ac.uk, or posted a photo with your name and Banner ID on the reverse.

    New full time students should collect their ID card from the Student Link at their campus. 

    ID cards will be posted out to new part time students, and students at Partner Colleges.

    Suitable photo for your ID card

    Ideally your photo should be:

    • Full colour
    • Head & shoulders, or full face only - no sunglasses
    • Plain (not white) background
    • Free of headwear, unless normally worn for religious reasons
    • JPG, JPEG & GIF file types
    • No larger than 1MB
    • Passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm)

    If your photo is not suitable you will be asked to provide another one.

    ID card for Continuing Students

    If you are a continuing student you will already have a Student ID card which lasts the entirety of your programme.

    If the details on your card are incorrect (eg. programme title, end date, etc), use the Student ID Card Request Form indicating the correction required. 

    If you have lost your card you can obtain a replacement card at a cost of £6.

    Check if you are enrolled

    If you are uncertain if you have enrolled fully, you can check easily by going into Self Service Banner. If you are already enrolled you will receive an enrolment certificate as proof of your enrolment, and a summary of your modules.

    Access to your modules on Moodle does not guarantee that you are enrolled as a student, so you are advised to check if you are unsure.

2014 University of the West of Scotland
University of the West of Scotland is a Registered Scottish Charity. Charity number SC002520.
Copyright & Privacy | FOI | Accessibility | Sitemap