A world of opportunity
Our international ambitions
We aim to play a full part in international education, research and enterprise. In this way, our students will be equipped to make a contribution anywhere in the world.
By 2020, we aim for:
- all our students to be offered study or work experience abroad – with a target of 80% take-up
- all our staff to be offered an academic or professional experience abroad – with a target of 80% take-up
- 20% of students on our UK campuses to be from beyond the EU
- 3000 students to be enrolled on UWS degrees through trans-national or distance learning.
We will also:
- expand on our existing 130 international partnerships
- set up learning hubs in new countries
- recruit more international students to our UK campuses
- revise our curriculum, to ensure we provide students with globally relevant skills
- develop all our staff to strengthen our international outlook
- support international collaborations across all our learning, teaching, research and enterprise.