Visit our Ayr Campus Open Day on 7th June (4pm-7pm) for a whole host of interactive activities, giving you a real flavour of what’s on offer at UWS and what it would be like to study with us. Close to town, on the banks of the River Ayr, the modern and dynamic campus is home to UWS degree courses including Education, Childhood Studies, Nursing, Commercial Music, Filmmaking & Screen Writing and much more.
We offer PGDE courses for those wanting to make the move into teaching and education. Take a campus tour to see our learning and teaching facilities including our broadcast and recording studios, performance suites, simulation wards for practical nursing and health education, our campus gym, which is free for UWS students and meet some of our students, to get their perspective on student life at UWS in Ayr. At the Ayr Open Day, you can:
- Meet the welcoming staff and academics behind the Ayr campus’ programmes; discuss your areas of subject interest with UWS staff and students
- Find out about important funding information, receive application help and admissions advice
- Discover the many opportunities to study abroad
- Find out about the options available for work placement experience
- Find out about the innovative partnerships with the creative industries
Come along and discover why we placed in the top 150 in THE’s Young University Rankings 2022 AND crowned The Herald's Higher Education Institution of the year 2022!
We look forward to welcoming you to our Ayr Open Day. Please note parking is available.