Come to our Open Day on Saturday 7th October 2023 (11am –2pm) and experience what student life could be like at UWS Lanarkshire our award-winning* campus at the very forefront of modern higher education.
The campus is located on the dynamic Hamilton International Technology Park. The event will give you the opportunity to find out more about UWS study options in Lanarkshire; including our industry-recognised degree programmes in Nursing, Midwifery, Life Sciences, Sports, Computing, Business, Education, Engineering, Social Science and much more. Our dynamic Lanarkshire campus ensures students graduate having experienced ground-breaking learning and teaching. There will be tours of the amazing facilities, including the gym which is free for UWS students to use, the Union, labs and lecture halls.
Our award-winning* campus is home to some of the sector’s newest and most cutting-edge research facilities, including Scotland’s highest-specification environmental chamber and amazing state-of-the-art sports science laboratories - a programme which received a 100 per cent overall student satisfaction rating in a recent student survey, as well the country’s newest simulated nursing and midwifery teaching environments.
At the Lanarkshire Open Day, you can:
- Attend presentations and demos focused on your subject of interest
- Meet the welcoming staff and academics behind the Lanarkshire campus’ programmes in Nursing, Midwifery, Computing, Business, Sport and much more
- Find out about important funding information, receive application help and admissions advice
- Discover the many opportunities to study abroad
- Find out about the options available across most subject areas for work placement experience
- Find out about ground-breaking research at UWS
Come along and discover why we placed in the top 150 in THE’s Young University Rankings 2022 AND crowned The Herald's Higher Education Institution of the year 2022!
We look forward to welcoming you to our Lanarkshire Open Day. Please note there is sufficient free car parking available.