How to renew your loans
Everyone is welcome to visit UWS Library. Borrowing of print books is free of charge to registered staff, students and visitors. Please renew or return your loans by their due date.
Ways to renew
- Renew online - sign in to My Library Card on One Search with your student or staff ID and password. If your renewal request is successful a new due date will display. If not, please contact The Library Info Point on your campus
- Renew or return via Self-Service at one of our campus libraries
- Renew by phone or email on +44 (0)141 848 3758 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Items can be renewed up to 5 times with the following exceptions:
- someone else has requested the item.
- you have already renewed the item 5 times. If you still need the item, bring it to the library and you will be able to borrow it again unless someone else has requested it
- you are trying to renew online and have charges on your account – please contact the Library directly as staff may be able to renew items for you providing there are no requests against them and you have not reached the maximum renewal limit.