How to reserve books and request items from other UWS campuses
If the print book that you would like to borrow is out on loan, you can reserve it to make sure that you can borrow it when the book is returned.
You can also reserve books that are held at the other campus Libraries and pick them up at your local campus Library.
You can request up to 6 items.
Placing a request:
- Find the item on One Search
- Click on the title to select it
- Sign In with your student / staff username and password
- In the Get it section, click on Reserve
- Choose your Pickup Location (any UWS campus Library)
- Click Request to complete and save
Collecting your item(s)
When the item is ready for collection at your selected campus we'll send an email to your University email account to let you know. Depending on your campus, the item will be kept for you either at the Library InfoPoint, or on the self-collection reservation shelf for one week.
Please note: if you are a Distance student based in the UK and have opted for postal loans, items will be posted to you whichever collection site is chosen.