Support and assistance you can expect from Library staff
We want you to get as much as possible out of learning resources and study spaces at UWS.
Here's how we can support you to get the most out of the Library:
- In person visit UWS Library Info Point in your nearest campus library
- Email email firstname.lastname@example.org with your question, any issues or to give feedback
- Phone call us on +44 (0)141 848 3888
- 1-2-1 appointment with an Academic Librarian book a face-to-face, phone or online appointment tailored to your needs. Academic Librarians can support you with finding information and resources for your project, using databases and referencing.
- #UWSLibJustAsk 2-3pm daily during term-time: drop-in sessions for all Library quick questions. We can help you access resources, find articles, decipher reading lists and understand referencing - access #UWSLibJustAsk at the Library Info Point on any campus.
- 24/7 self-support check our guides, videos, FAQs and more
- #UWSLibTalks informative half hour sessions which run during term-time