Accounting and Finance is at the heart of every business, and demand for new, qualified talent in this field is exceptionally high. The business landscape is changing all the time due to the development of regulations, technologies and emerging markets, some of which are highly complex and specialised. Employers expect graduates to have advanced skills and insight into contemporary issues like financial technology, responsible business ethics, sustainability, and big data.
You can step into an accounting or finance career in just one year with this specialist master’s qualification. This strategic and highly practical course equips graduates with the knowledge and skills to succeed in a challenging business environment.
Based in London, the UK’s largest financial centre, you’ll be surrounded by some of the world’s biggest names in accounting and finance. Immersed in this dynamic business landscape, you’ll study this complex and rewarding subject in a practical way that prepares you for the next step in your career.
You’ll learn how to:
- Gain insight and awareness into contemporary issues facing the industry.
- Apply financial and accounting skills in a practical context.
- Learn how to use established research techniques to create and interpret data.
- Gain a critical understanding of the theory and practice of accounting and financial management.
- Develop competencies that will give high value to the organisations you go on to work for.
Click below to find out more about studying Accounting and Finance in London:
Accounting and Finance in London