Academic Transcripts

  • Results and Progression Decisions for Current Students

    If you are a current student at the University and you simply wish to view your module results, this can be done by logging in to Self Service Banner. From Self Service, you will be able to print out the confirmed module results from the current academic session.

    Module results for students currently studying at UWS will not be available until confirmed by the Subject Panels. Subject Panels meet at the end of each trimester. 

    Details of students’ eligibility for an award or for progression to the next stage of their programme will not be available until after the Progression and Awards Boards (PABs). For most programmes, PABs meet in June and September.


  • Academic Transcripts for Current and Former Students

    We can provide academic transcripts for the majority of taught programmes from UWS and from its predecessor institutions (University of Paisley; Bell College of Technology; and Paisley College of Technology).  Transcripts which relate to study undertaken prior to 1992 have to be compiled manually, and may contain less detail than those relating to more recent programmes of study.

    How do I apply for an Academic Transcript?

    Transcripts can be requested in person at the Hub or Student Link on your campus. Alternatively you can complete an Academic Transcript Application Form, and email to Student Administration on your campus (email addresses on the form).

    How long will it take?

    We aim to provide the transcript within 5 working days after receipt of the application form., although transcripts relating to study prior to 1992 which have to be prepared manually may take longer. Please note that at certain times of the year, especially during graduation and enrolment periods, the production of transcripts may take longer due to the large number of requests received at these times.

    Where should I collect it?

    Current students should collect their transcripts from the Hub at Paisley, or the Student Link at Ayr, Dumfries or Hamilton campus. In exceptional circumstances, current students can request that their transcript be posted to them.

    Transcripts for former students will generally be posted, unless you request to collect the transcript from the Hub or Student Link.

    How much will it cost?

    There is no charge for the production of an academic transcript or for postage by second class postage to a UK address or by international standard airmail postage to addresses outwith the UK. If you require the transcript to be posted via alternative postal services, you may be asked to pay any additional cost incurred.