Private Rental Guide

Check out our Private Rental Guide, which will tell you everything you need to know about renting in the private sector, from how to find a property and ensuring your landlord is legitimate, to how to plan ahead financially and work out how to manage your bills. Our guide is regularly reviewed to make sure it remains accurate and up to date.

Download our Private Rental Guide (pdf)
Last updated: 23/05/2022

Latest Tweets

Funding and Advice
36 minutes ago

We have gathered all useful resources / information to help with the rising cost of living:

Funding and Advice
2 hours ago

On Ayr campus tomorrow? Got a quick question for the funding team? Pop along to our drop in!

Funding and Advice

Now is the perfect time to review your budget and ensure you access all appropriate support.