UWS offers a limited number of Global Scholarships, aimed at international (including EU/EEA) students who have achieved academic excellence in their studies prior to applying to UWS for undergraduate (bachelor's) degree or taught postgraduate degree studies*.
Value: The UWS Global Scholarship is worth either £1500 for every year of your undergraduate studies or a single one-off £1500 for taught postgraduate studies.
Please note the following:
- The scholarship can only be awarded to unconditional offer holders and prior to a CAS being issued
- If you meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship, it will be deducted automatically from your tuition fees before your CAS is issued
- The scholarship is only available to students applying to study at one of our Scottish campuses
- No scholarships will be awarded retrospectively
- The UWS International Team will guide and support you through the application process and your eligibility for this scholarship
Conditions: The UWS Global Scholarship is open to unconditional offer holders, who are self-funding, full-time, full fee-paying, international (including EU/EEA) students who have applied to study one of our bachelor degrees at one of our four Scottish Campuses.
* Exceptions: The scholarship does not apply to applicants for the following courses: DBA and all Research (MRes, MPhil, PhD) programmes and the Graduate Diploma (GradDip) in Business & Management).