Make an impact in your public or third sector career with a Master’s qualification in Public Administration. With a rigorous focus on both social sciences and crisis communications, this course will give you the theoretical and practical understanding needed to take your career to the next level.
This high level, specialist qualification will equip modern public managers and policy-makers with the skills required to make a decisive contribution to solving global public policy issues. The programme combines a rigorous social science focus on governance, public administration, public policy and politics with a strong grounding in public sector management and communication.
Our MPA has a strong international focus and is ideal for professionals looking to progress into a global career.
Whether you’re looking to enter the world of public management or policy making, or uplevel your current work experience by expanding your sector knowledge, this course will help you develop the knowledge, skills and connections you need to take those vital next steps.
You will gain:
- An understanding of public management, leadership and administration within a global and comparative context
- The opportunity to develop expertise in the area of public management, public leadership, public administration, and governance that interests you
- A deep awareness of crisis management within an organisational context
- The chance to enhance your employability with career-relevant content through innovative learning and assessment
- The opportunity to study within a diverse international community of learners
For full details on our MPA in London and how to apply, click the link below: