Search the site


Find a course

A-Z Undergraduate courses A-Z Postgraduate courses A-Z Professional Development

Recently viewed


Replacement of your Student ID Card

Expired Cards

If your card has expired or you have changed programme, we will produce a replacement card for you and exchange it for your existing card free of charge.

Email your request to advising of the change required. Your photo image is stored on our system, so you won't need to provide a new photo.

Lost Cards

If you have lost your card you can obtain a replacement card at a cost of £10 via the Online Store.

Last updated: 09/02/2018