Other sources of help

Help meeting the cost of childcare

While international students are unable to claim financial support from the University, in certain cases you may be able to apply for help meeting the cost of childcare you may have as a result of having dependent children with you during your studies.

Discretionary & Childcare Funds

Money Advice

It's really important to plan ahead financially and prepare for your time in the UK. You can access our range of money management tools and resources designed to help you budget and better understand the cost of living in the UK.

Find out more
Last updated: 03/11/2023